Sunday, November 25, 2007

Day Four

It's been rough since I got here. We came home 2 days ago (I love my new home!) but mommy & daddy keep taking me to the pediatrician & then to the hospital where they prick my heels and draw blood. I hate going there....It hurts my feet so bad. They say I keep turning yellow and the dr. wanted me to go back to the hospital but daddy fought real hard to keep me home.
He & I keep sun bathing outside...he lets me snuggle on his chest while we catch some rays and burn off this yucky color.

Speaking of my daddy...He's my favorite person in the whole world. He calls me princess and he even called me a genius because I can hold my paci and my bottle on my own! My mommy thinks I'm pretty special too. I love looking at her and she's been helping me grow with lots of yummy food. Nana is here too and she's been taking care of me and mommy. She makes mommy drink lots of water and she thinks I'm the most beautiful baby on the planet.

No comments: